Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store

Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store
Order the romantic works of your favorite authors from this site!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

KC Concepcion in MMK

Wednesday night when I first watched MMK's teaser for this week's episode featuring KC Concepcion. And I was amazed watching KC's acting. Indeed, talent is in her blood. It was just a teaser but I was deeply touched and couldn't believe my eyes got wet with tears.

Came Friday night, I sat in front of TV and eagerly waited for the said show. And I was really entertained, even cried again!

The story was really touching and heartwarming.

Plus, KC proved her self to be a genuine talent. I adrmired her ever since and now i became an instant fan.

Congratulations! And to my favorite long-time drama series Maalaala Mo Kaya, more power!

1 comment:

Cathy Laine said...

hi... obtained the link to your blog thru the PBS yahoo group and saw this post which i wanted to do rin after watching KC..

not to try and burst your bubble ha, pero i thought na on the flipside, medyo nasanay yata si KC sa theater na kailangan nya humarap sa audience, kaya there were times na nag-eemote sya tapos harap sya ng harap sa camera.. like yung scene na magkasaman sila ni derek sa stairs, and nung nasa hospital sya kausap nya si agot(yung pigil sya ng pigil sa nose nya)... :)