Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store

Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store
Order the romantic works of your favorite authors from this site!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Salvador Men - Adrian

Last month, I got depressed due to the negative feedback of the manuscript I passed at PHR. But I feel better now. I got a check, need to say more???

I cannot tell you the title yet but it’s about Adrian Salvador, the character frequently mentioned at my novel “the Wedding Gown Magic” and “Vicki”.

Adrian’s story also debuts the collection of stories of Salvador Men. I initially called them Salvador Brothers, although they are not literraly brothers but cousins, they are bonded closer than true blooded brothers.

And since I’m already through with Adrian’s story, I’m now into my own mind debate as to which character would be in the next story. Maybe it will be Vince, Adrian’s older brother. Or maybe, it will be Aldrin. Well, I got six more gorgeous men who can be in the lead. So it could also be Zeke, Quiel, Ephraim or even Jethro.

I would like to mention my fellow writer Vanessa for helping me in her most special way. Hey, Van! Clock is ticking… I saved the date.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ate Jas! As promised I'm now leaving a comment hehe!

-MM

Unknown said...

Can't wait for Adrian....

Duriza

Anonymous said...

hi jas ive got a tag for u ----

http://www.asawakomahalko.net/2008/03/friendship-award.html