Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store

Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store
Order the romantic works of your favorite authors from this site!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Blessing In Disguise

It's been a while since i got this virus at Yahoo Messenger. I always apologize to fellow YM'ers for such an alien language that always pop on them every now and then. and they always send me this: Hey! You got a virus!!!

Until Louwelyn, approached me, well, with the very same message.

I apologized again.

And it started a nice conversation eventually convincing me to try blogging.

Well, why not?

So I'm here, trying to write a nice welcome post, hahaha.

Who am I?

I am Jasmine Esperanza.

You will know more and more about me next time.

Till next post...

3 comments:

Allen's Darling said...

Hi jas just keep on posting more topics din kikita n u jan,nice talking to u soon kita-kits tayo para may pic me sa u ha ha ha hope dami writers ako ma meet para enjoy di ba.

C yah

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Nice thoughts, kabayan! Welcome to the blogging world!

.

Organza Sarees said...

Really nice post and i appreciate it.
Organza Sarees