Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store

Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store
Order the romantic works of your favorite authors from this site!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ilocos

Places And Souvenirs

Distinct or intertwined romance stories set against the single backdrop of an exotic Philippine setting.


The very first series I wrote for this particular book imprint was Ilocos.




The first time I went to Ilocos was in 1994. From Vigan to Laoag, to different tourist destinations in that province, I felt that the place would be significant for me. and it's true, ten years after, November 2004 to be exact, for the nth time, I was in Ilocos province again, this time not with friends nor classmates but with a very special someone. Yes, we spent our honeymoon up north.

But that is another story...


Three special, intelligent ladies got their own little trouble. It was a blessing in disguise for they met wonderful men that capture their hearts.

I wrote P&S Ilocos in 1999, after I had a week-long vacation there with fellow writer Martha Cecilia and other friends.


No comments: