Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store

Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store
Order the romantic works of your favorite authors from this site!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blogging Excites Me


Okay, this is just my hmmm, 4th post, but i'm telling you, this really excites me. Thanks to Weng for introducing me to this craze online.

I have a lot of ideas to write about but i guess, it's better to focus on this first.

When you are a writer, a lot of people expects you to generate tons and tons of paragraphs in just a snap. Hello! we're just human. And human as we are, we need to sleep, to relax, to take our own time.

And so, after several years of writing pages and pages of scene for my books, i thought of giving it a try, blogging I mean.

Blogging is entirely different from writing a full-length novel. And while I am taking a short break from writing a novel, I want to make this blog.

To all my friends and readers, fans or critics, this blog is for all of you!


No comments: