Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store

Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store
Order the romantic works of your favorite authors from this site!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Slumbook




Things that I like...


food:




I'm a foodie. :)
and these pictures are personally taken by me, hehe.



color:
red

Books:
Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, Sidney Sheldon's Nothing Last Forever, Sandra Brown's A Secret Splendour

TV programs:

ABS-CBN's defunct Buttercup is my all-time favorite TV show. Now, I'm hooked in Maging Sino Ka Man.

Movies:

The American President
The Cutting Edge
Pay It Forward
The Mirror Has Two Faces
Wedding Planner
Sweet Home Alabama
My Best Friends Wedding
The Wedding Singer
Notting Hill
The Tale of the Red Violin
The Mask Of Zorro
The Rain Man
Mrs. Brown
A League of Their Own
Finding Nemo
National Treasure
Jologs

Songs:

Healing
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Annie’s Song
For Baby
Till There Was You
I Follow The Sun
In My Life
If Ever In Your Arms Again
(Our Love) Don’t Throw It All Away
If You Asked Me To
Tomorrow
What’s Forever For
What Do We Mean To Each Other
Thanks To You
From A Distance
It’s All Coming Back To Me Now
It Might Be You
All I Ever Want
Sa Tuwing Umuulan na Kapiling Ka
Is There Something?
Kung Ako Na Lang Sana
Sometimes You Just Know
She
Afraid For Love To Fade
Grow Old With You
For A Moment Like This
Lady and The Tramp II Theme…

(it goes like… it’s amazing someone in my life just might be loving me… didn’t know that I could feel this way… it’s so crazy something in my life is better than a dream… I didn’t know that I could feel this way)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

kakagutom nman un nasa pic hehe..

Jasmine said...

Yan yung food namin nung new year's eve. Next time, pagkain ulit. Food is my favorite subject in photography. :)