Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store

Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store
Order the romantic works of your favorite authors from this site!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Ask Me...



Ask Me…

What is Love?
Love isn’t something that needs permission to happen. It’s a feeling too strong and powerful to ignore.


Why do we fall in love?

The experience makes us feel completely alive where every senses is heightened, every emotions is magnified, every reality is shattered and we are all flying in the heavens. It may only last for a moment, an hour or an afternoon but that doesn’t diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. (The Mirror Has Two Faces)

Cried during a Movie?
Yes, in the movie A League of Their Own starring Tom Hanks, Ginna Davis and Madonna. The reunion scene made me cry…

Own a car?

Yes. Red Ferrari, Silver BMW, Black Jaguar. In my dreams...


Do I believe in long engagement?
My answer goes like this. I met my husband in December 2003. We were officially on in Feb 1 the following year. We got married in November 2004, less than a year after we met. We don’t regret it. We ARE happy. Especially now that we have in our lives the most precious little one. Jamaica Pablita, our honeymoon baby.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jasmine...?

My other bestfriend...more than a friend really..feels like a sister that I never had.
I first came as a fan; constant communications and mutual respect and affection ended up as bestfriend....
Added bonus; her husband Jordan and my "anak" MIca....