Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store

Jasmine Esperanza's Online Pocketbook Store
Order the romantic works of your favorite authors from this site!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Am A Fan As Well




Before I became a writer, I was and I still am a fan to various artists, (singers, celebrities, authors.)

I am a big fan of Lea Salonga. I really like her during her Princess Jasmine of Alladin, the Movie.

I also like Roselle Nava during her Ang TV days.

When it comes to book, it was Helen Meriz on top of my list. But when I read Martha Cecilia's Akin Ka, Noon, Ngayon at Magpakailanman, I instantly became her fan. And up to now, I always look up to her.

I never expected to be a writer. Before, I was just dreaming of meeting Martha Cecilia. But when I became a writer, I also came to know more of my favorite writer MC.

Now, she's more than my idol. To most people, she's Martha Cecilia, the writer. To some fellow writers, she's MC or Miss Marthat. To me, she's Ate Baby, my friend, my adviser and my big sister, too.